Last update: 22nd May 2018 - This website is aware of the importance of safeguarding privacy and people's rights and since the Internet is a potentially powerful tool for the circulation of your personal data, it wanted to seriously commit to respect rules of conduct - in line with the legislative decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 (Code regarding the protection of personal data) - that guarantee a secure, controlled and reserved surfing the net.
This policy to protect the confidentiality of information may change over time, also depending on the additions and changes in laws or regulations in this regard or for our institutional decisions, therefore, we invite you to periodically consult this section of our site.
We invite you, therefore, to review the rules that our association has set itself in collecting and processing personal data and always providing a satisfactory service to users of its site.
- process the data exclusively for the purposes and according to the methods illustrated in the information that is presented to the user from time to time who accesses a section of the site where the personal or personal data is to be provided, directly or indirectly;
- use data that has been released spontaneously by the user;
- use analysis cookies for statistical purposes and anonymously to evaluate the use of our site and technical cookies (session and functionality) to facilitate navigation on the site itself;
- use profiling cookies only if the user has given consent to such use;
- Communicate the data to third parties exclusively for activities related to what is of interest or if this is required by law, regulation or community legislation;
- respond to requests for cancellation, modification, integration of data provided, opposition to the processing of data for legitimate reasons, of opposition to the processing of data for purposes of information communications;
- to ensure correct and lawful processing of your data, safeguarding your privacy, as well as applying appropriate security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
Information pursuant to art. 13, d. lgs 196/2003
As best explained in the sections that allow you to release your personal data, the required data are used to respond to requests expressly advanced by the user. In particular, all data collection and subsequent processing activities are aimed at the user's needs and, in particular, for:
The forms - to be completed online - provide both data that are strictly necessary to adhere to what is of interest and the failure to indicate does not allow to process the request, is optional conferral data.
This site will not use the data provided for purposes other than those expected.
The rights of the art are guaranteed. 7, d. lgs 196/2003 that allows to delete, modify or supplement the data already spontaneously provided, as well as request the blocking, transformation into anonymous form or oppose their treatment if done in violation of the law.
Thanks to the exercise of these rights you will be able to control the use of your data even after their transfer.
- request for information
Consultation, modification and cancellation of personal data - rights art. 7, d. lgs 196/2003
You can exercise, at any time, the address email@example.com the rights referred to in Article 7, d. lgs 196/2003, hereafter reported in its essential part. You have the right to obtain:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you and communication in an intelligible form of the same data and of their origin, as well as of the logic and purposes on which the processing is based, if performed with electronic means; the request can be renewed, save the existence of justified reasons, with an interval of no less than ninety days;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
- updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of data;
- to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you;
Third parties to whom your data are communicated
Your data may be made available to third parties, independent data controllers, for purposes related to the provision of services of interest or in compliance with the rules of law and regulations that have the communication, as well as control bodies.
What are cookies and how they are used by this site
Cookies are information that is saved on the hard disk of your navigation device (PC, laptop, smartphone etc.) and sent from your browser to a web server, and that refer to your use of the network. As a consequence, they allow to know the services, the sites frequented and the options that, while surfing the net, have been manifested.
This information is not, therefore, provided spontaneously and directly, but still leaves traces. The data collected through cookies will be used for technical needs, in order to guarantee easier, immediate and quick access to the site and its services and easier navigation to the individual user.
User profiling cookies may also be used, with the prior consent of the user, to create user profiles based on the sections of the site or the actions performed by the user on this site or by browsing the web.
The use of c.d. session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user's computer and are automatically deleted when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
I c.d. session cookies that are used in this site avoid the use of other technologies that could compromise the privacy of users' browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data. In any case, you can configure the browser to be alerted when a cookie is received and then decide whether to accept it.
To learn about our policy on cookies and third-party cookie policies, please read theextensive information.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified users, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow to identify the users themselves. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error or similar) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
The security of your personal data
This Website adopts suitable and preventive security measures to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity, completeness and availability of your personal data.
As established by the legal provisions governing the security of personal data, technical, logistical and organizational measures are developed to prevent damage, even accidental loss, alterations, improper and unauthorized use of data concerning you.
On the other hand, this site is not responsible for the false information sent directly by the user (example: correctness of the e-mail address or postal address or other personal data), as well as information concerning him and that are been provided by a third party, even fraudulently.